nPruv, Inc. ("nPruv"), the homepage of which is located at www.nPruv.com (this “Site"), respects the privacy of our registered users (“Users”).
"Personal Information" is information about you that is personally identifiable to you, like your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number, as well as other non-public information that is associated with the foregoing.
"Anonymous Information" means information that is “de-identified” and not associated with or linked to your Personal Information. Anonymous Information does not permit the identification of individual persons.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE PROCESSED BY NPRUV IN THE COUNTRY WHERE IT WAS COLLECTED AS WELL AS OTHER COUNTRIES (INCLUDING THE UNITED STATES) WHERE LAWS REGARDING PROCESSING OF SUCH INFORMATION MAY BE LESS STRINGENT THAN THE LAWS IN YOUR COUNTRY.
Personal Information You Provide
nPruv collects the following Personal Information that you submit voluntarily:
* To use this Site, you will need an Account. When you create your Account, we collect your e-mail address (or other login information from a social media account), a username that you choose and a password, which is used to protect your Account from unauthorized access, your sex, and date of birth.
* nPruv’s servers automatically record information about your use of this Site (such as number of sign-ins and number of times a link was clicked). This information is stored in association with your Account.
* When you contact nPruv by e-mail with an inquiry, or to apply for a position at nPruv, it will collect your name, e-mail address and any information contained in the e-mail you send, as well as any documents and materials attached to such e-mail.
* When you provide feedback, nPruv collects your e-mail address and the feedback that you submit.
* nPruv collects any information, including Personal Information, that you voluntarily provide.
Personal Information Collected Via Technology
An "Internet protocol address" or "IP Address" is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. In some cases your IP Address stays the same from browser session to browser session; but if you use a consumer internet access provider, your IP Address probably varies from session to session. nPruv tracks IP Addresses solely in conjunction with session cookies to analyze the flow of traffic among this Site's pages.
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer's hard drive while you are viewing a website. nPruv may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on this Site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following Internet browser help file directions. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of this Site may not work properly.
Use of Information
In general, Personal Information you submit is used either to respond to inquiries and requests that you make, to enable nPruv to get in contact with you, or to aid nPruv in providing better services and products to you.
nPruv may create Anonymous Information records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name and any other information that reasonably could be used to identify you) that make the information personally identifiable to you. nPruv may use this Anonymous Information for purposes including, without limitation, to analyze inquiry, request, and usage patterns so that nPruv may enhance services and Site. None of this data can be used to personally identify an individual. nPruv reserves the right to use and disclose Anonymous Information to third parties in its discretion.
Disclosure of Personal Information
nPruv will not share your Personal Information, except in the following limited situations:
- If we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce its Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of nPruv, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- With service providers operating at nPruv’s request, which service providers shall be subject to similar privacy requirements as nPruv.
nPruv does not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 14.
nPruv is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. nPruv uses a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Even though nPruv has taken significant steps to ensure that your Personal Information is not intercepted, accessed, used, or disclosed by unauthorized persons, you should know that nPruv cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.